Read this site.
Read this site.
Graduation Requirements for Undergraduate Students
Students should be enrolled for minimum 8 semesters to maximum 16 semesters.
In order to complete the undergraduate program, at least 130 credits, including 39 or more credits in major courses and 36 or more credits in general courses are required.
- Students seeking double majors or minors must earn the minimum number of credits required for each major/minor – which is 39 or more credits for double majors, and 21 or more credits for minors – aside from the major course credits in Anthropology.
- Students seeking a single major in Anthropology without any double major or minor should earn 60 or more credits in major courses.
Among the 39 or more credits in major courses required for the Anthropology major (60 or more credits for a single major in Anthropology), the Department of Anthropology recognizes up to 9 credits earned from other departments’ major courses as the major course credits in Anthropology.
In order to achieve the major in Anthropology, the following three courses are mandatory:
- Either Course 200.108: Understanding of Anthropology or Course 045.008: Introduction to Anthropology
- Course 206.224: History of Anthropology
- Course 206.322A: Methodology and Fieldwork in Anthropology
In order to achieve a minor in Anthropology, Course 206.322A: Methodology and Fieldwork in Anthropology is mandatory.
Students must score 2.0 or above in their overall GPA and respective GPAs for their majors and minors.
Students must have their graduation thesis approved. The graduation application must be submitted in the beginning of the last semester.